Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Lifeless

Assalamualaikum w.b.t :)

well, like u guys already know, after SPM I attended PLKN for 2 months and 2 weeks at PLKN Teluk Rubiah, Manjung and it was an exciting moment there.

Ceq nak habaq yang gambar sememangnya edit dan muka saya ekceli hitam tak putih pun hm :(

But after PLKN ended, I do nothing at home. I took driving class and I'll go foe the JPJ test next week on Tuesday. So within these days I keep watching Infinite videos again and again and I realized that my life is sooooooooooooo LIFELESS.


Oh my....... yes I'm an Inspirit but I think I should stop fangirling because I need to study very soon. But but............. Infinite is the way to make me laugh like BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH like that la when I'm alone I cannot laughing like that when there is people surrounding me. =.='

InsyaAllah 27th of May (Monday) I'll go to KMNS (Kolej Matrikulasi Negeri Sembilan) with my old classmates (because half of them got the same matrik as mine) so yeahhh will not be awkward and nervous on the first day yeaayy \O/

No comments: