Friday, December 31, 2010

stop dreaming yan!

Title : dreaming again~

Oh Guessssssssssss! 2010 will go and 2011 will come! So you (GUESS) will sell more expensive things that I can't afford to buy that. Window shopping je la~

Now, I start confused. Which one that I MUST choose? Pure Science or Arabic? In my PMR result, I got A in Arabic. So, my friends ask me to choose Arabic for SPM. But I don't want take Arabic for SPM. 
Errr, what should I do? My mom ask me if I like to move out from SMKBBB to SMK Convent Kajang. But of course I choose Bangi. I BANGI ;) . If I get SBP or MRSM, OF COURSE I CHOOSE 1 OF THEM! I hope so....

Let's start dreaming! 

Me: Hai handsome 


Him: Hello my dearest yan~


Me: Oppa, ^^


Him: yan~ 


Me: We are like twins la~ :D


Him: I know that yan. I happy twinning with you ^^


See! WE TOLD YOU SO~ 


Me: Happy new year 2011 oppa


Him: You to honey. ATTENTION GUYS! DON'T EVER TOUCH AND HURT HER! BEWARE!!!

Come back to reality life. Huh! Kakfha said "next year dh form 4. Belajar rajin2. Jgn Korea je"  Alaaah =___=

So, goodbye Korea. Welcome Jesse McCartney :p 


I heard someone is calling me. Who who? :p