Friday, May 17, 2013

I'm sad




Assalamualaikum w.b.t
I'm sorry but this is my mood right now :(
I've check upu result and I already know that I will not get upu. But this is not the reason why I sad. With my 5A only result in SPM, how can I get upu? And whoever will jealous with their friends who get anything better than themselves. I feel so down right now not because of upu thingy but because of someone who treated me like I'm a stupid slow girl who really into that person like xnbducigdvyucb. No, I'm not into that xx (sorry cannot mention who is she/he because it is privacy) but just don't treat me like that la. If you don't like me, tell me the truth. I don't care at all and I can stop treating you like a king or queen or whatever lah.

I think I can stop being too nice to people because people will think that I'm a dumb girl. But why? Allah asked His servants to be nice and kind to other people. But why people cannot do the same thing like I did? I live in this world to collect pahala because I admire of the Heaven! Tapi setiap orang buku amalan dia lain-lain. I'll keep with my attitude toward other human while you can keep treating me like I am the most pity girl on this earth. I'm soooooooooooo okay with that.

Lots of love,
yan

No comments: