Wednesday, March 2, 2011

enough ENOUGH!!!!!!!!

Enough! I don't want here anything lagi. Hakhak emo sgt ke ? :)

Handsome? I know that 

Ckpla berangan tu yan ((: Ok, back to topic. I'm sorry to everyone who mad to me. Yes my fault and stop poking me, stop poking that person too. She/he is innocent and this is my fault okay. OKAY ENOUGH I'M BEGGING TO YOU!!!

Today such a bad day to me and don't ask me why :((

Edria, I have something new for you. Here
|
|
|
|
V
New picture? No lah. Ni pic time form 3 I guess and I took this picture before I go to school . Nahhhhh, kt skola ade rmh Perdana time tu (:

Lots of love,

2 comments:

Izzati IH said...

siapakah mamat kat atas ni yan? jom bermadu? wakakaka

yan said...

tiee, ITU PAKWA SAYA TAK BOLEH BERMADU :))
Tu Jesse McCartney la. Official yan pnye sjk zmn yan pndk lgi haha