Thursday, January 13, 2011

what should I do?

Title: WHAT SHOULD I DO?!!

Dear, Asslamualaikum w.b.t. :)

I have good news for you. I have deactivate my facebook account. Satisfied? Yes I am (:
Actually I have no mood to entertain you. Yes you are. Erghhhh! Not in mood. I just want to spent my time for my lovely blog. Almost 2 weeks I did not go to my beloved blog. Miss you gile2.

So, how's your school? My school quite "cool". I mean hot. Hot for me. Hot for my heart. My heart like trampled under YOUR foot. I thought you happy when you see me. But I was wrong. You just hugged me and then left me without said anything. Like what Bruno Mars said: easy come easy go~ . Yeah! Special for you.

Errr, according to the title, I want to tell you that I'm sad :(
Sad to be your friend. :( . Everyday I feel like want to run away from school. That's why I hate school. Friends like jerk. No one care about me. Huhhhh :'(

I HOPE I GET THE SBP OR MRSM!
I DON'T WANT STAY WITH YOU. OTHER WAY, I WANT NEW FRIEND. NEW FRIEND THAT CAN MAKE ME HAPPY AND LAUGH EVERYDAY. NOT YOU!!!